Arctic vortex could mean a good dollop of snow for us
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
After the shift of the jet stream comes the next phase of circumstances which have already put in an appearance on the eastern side of America, as an Arctic vortex.
This is caused by dissolving ice molecules in the northern hemisphere craving more space. The water that is being produced is pushing the remaining ice molecules further into our southern hemisphere where they are causing a belt of destructive high and low pressure action.
This I predict will produce the type of winter we have not seen for years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Myleene Klass reveals heartbreak of miscarriage while on live radio
- 7 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 8 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk