Arctic vortex could mean a good dollop of snow for us
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2013
After the shift of the jet stream comes the next phase of circumstances which have already put in an appearance on the eastern side of America, as an Arctic vortex.
This is caused by dissolving ice molecules in the northern hemisphere craving more space. The water that is being produced is pushing the remaining ice molecules further into our southern hemisphere where they are causing a belt of destructive high and low pressure action.
This I predict will produce the type of winter we have not seen for years.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 9 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed