Art gallery all boobs, fat and bums!
- Credit: Archant
The Gallery on King Street, Great Yarmouth was converted from Skippings shop. Monies came from the borough council, funded by the council tax payments I would assume.
The place looks disgusting. All boobs, fat and bums.
I went passed the other day looking at this drab painted building. It wasn’t open when opening hours said it should be. Lights on, but no-one in!
Is Mr Darren Barker, principal conservation ofifcer happy with this? I certainly am not and neither are my friends. I have a property on King Street and was granted money for a new roof – but there was no funds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 2 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 3 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 4 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 5 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 6 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 7 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 8 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 9 'They're so good' - Couple shielding for year praise 'lifeline' charity
- 10 Fake £50 notes used to buy items on Facebook