Art gallery all boobs, fat and bums!
- Credit: Archant
The Gallery on King Street, Great Yarmouth was converted from Skippings shop. Monies came from the borough council, funded by the council tax payments I would assume.
The place looks disgusting. All boobs, fat and bums.
I went passed the other day looking at this drab painted building. It wasn’t open when opening hours said it should be. Lights on, but no-one in!
Is Mr Darren Barker, principal conservation ofifcer happy with this? I certainly am not and neither are my friends. I have a property on King Street and was granted money for a new roof – but there was no funds.
- 1 Gorleston road closed for five months for new manhole and tunnel
- 2 New bus service to link Great Yarmouth with two major airports
- 3 MTV heading to Great Yarmouth for 'ultimate weekend'
- 4 Man kicked incontinent Doberman after it left mess
- 5 Holiday flats bid for seafront hotel after homes plan rejected
- 6 Man on cocktail of drugs arrested after hitting 73mph in 30mph limit
- 7 Man accused of woman's murder in Gorleston unfit to enter plea
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Christmas parties go ahead in Great Yarmouth as caution warned
- 10 Data shows Yarmouth among least vaccinated areas of UK