Art gallery all boobs, fat and bums!
- Credit: Archant
The Gallery on King Street, Great Yarmouth was converted from Skippings shop. Monies came from the borough council, funded by the council tax payments I would assume.
The place looks disgusting. All boobs, fat and bums.
I went passed the other day looking at this drab painted building. It wasn’t open when opening hours said it should be. Lights on, but no-one in!
Is Mr Darren Barker, principal conservation ofifcer happy with this? I certainly am not and neither are my friends. I have a property on King Street and was granted money for a new roof – but there was no funds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 3 Fire breaks out at care home in the Broads
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 8 Bank says branch still open after 'ominous' sign appears
- 9 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
- 10 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight