Art gallery all boobs, fat and bums!
- Credit: Archant
The Gallery on King Street, Great Yarmouth was converted from Skippings shop. Monies came from the borough council, funded by the council tax payments I would assume.
The place looks disgusting. All boobs, fat and bums.
I went passed the other day looking at this drab painted building. It wasn’t open when opening hours said it should be. Lights on, but no-one in!
Is Mr Darren Barker, principal conservation ofifcer happy with this? I certainly am not and neither are my friends. I have a property on King Street and was granted money for a new roof – but there was no funds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition
- 5 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 6 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 7 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 8 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 9 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 10 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts