Do more to improve town
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The market place is in a state
How I agree with J Best about the state of the market place.
Once a nice place to sit and watch the world go by, not now.
You can’t walk around it any more because of the big seagulls. Time and time again people have been told not to feed their chips to them, there’s even a lady who works under the market and feed them from her hand. We have seen these birds attack people.
Put a sign up in big letters saying do not feed the birds.
You may also want to watch:
People nowadays would not take any notice,but it might sink in. The time of the market in this town has now gone.
The market is half the size it used to be, it shuts down by 3pm, even earlier.
- 1 Emergency services dealing with incident at inflatable on beach
- 2 Our verdict on the new Giant Wheel on Great Yarmouth seafront
- 3 Plea to find family of 38-year-old Great Yarmouth man
- 4 The Last Post - knitted tribute to Prince Philip pops up in village
- 5 Lockdown easing brings joy, smiles and hope on Great Yarmouth's Regent Road
- 6 Landmark seaside hotel serves 100 by midday as lockdown eases
- 7 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 8 Cosmetic clinic's waiting list grows as clients want pre-lockdown looks
- 9 Public toilets in Hemsby reopen after £23,000 revamp
- 10 Two men jailed for stealing 'laughing gas' from hospital
Its very sad how the town has run down. Empty shops,the state of King Street, don’t get me started.
Yet this council keep saying they will spend millions doing up the waterways and the seafront,,,,its used three or four months in the year.
Do more to improve this town by lowering the rents and get the shops full again, yet this is Yarmouth council we are talking about.