Do more to improve town
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The market place is in a state
How I agree with J Best about the state of the market place.
Once a nice place to sit and watch the world go by, not now.
You can’t walk around it any more because of the big seagulls. Time and time again people have been told not to feed their chips to them, there’s even a lady who works under the market and feed them from her hand. We have seen these birds attack people.
Put a sign up in big letters saying do not feed the birds.
You may also want to watch:
People nowadays would not take any notice,but it might sink in. The time of the market in this town has now gone.
The market is half the size it used to be, it shuts down by 3pm, even earlier.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 3 Fire breaks out at care home in the Broads
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 6 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 7 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 8 Bank says branch still open after 'ominous' sign appears
- 9 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
- 10 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
Its very sad how the town has run down. Empty shops,the state of King Street, don’t get me started.
Yet this council keep saying they will spend millions doing up the waterways and the seafront,,,,its used three or four months in the year.
Do more to improve this town by lowering the rents and get the shops full again, yet this is Yarmouth council we are talking about.