Do more to improve town
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The market place is in a state
How I agree with J Best about the state of the market place.
Once a nice place to sit and watch the world go by, not now.
You can’t walk around it any more because of the big seagulls. Time and time again people have been told not to feed their chips to them, there’s even a lady who works under the market and feed them from her hand. We have seen these birds attack people.
Put a sign up in big letters saying do not feed the birds.
People nowadays would not take any notice,but it might sink in. The time of the market in this town has now gone.
The market is half the size it used to be, it shuts down by 3pm, even earlier.
- 1 Gorleston road closed for five months for new manhole and tunnel
- 2 MTV heading to Great Yarmouth for 'ultimate weekend'
- 3 Man kicked incontinent Doberman after it left mess
- 4 New bus service to link Great Yarmouth with two major airports
- 5 Holiday flats bid for seafront hotel after homes plan rejected
- 6 Man on cocktail of drugs arrested after hitting 73mph in 30mph limit
- 7 Man accused of woman's murder in Gorleston unfit to enter plea
- 8 Data shows Yarmouth among least vaccinated areas of UK
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 Christmas parties go ahead in Great Yarmouth as caution warned
Its very sad how the town has run down. Empty shops,the state of King Street, don’t get me started.
Yet this council keep saying they will spend millions doing up the waterways and the seafront,,,,its used three or four months in the year.
Do more to improve this town by lowering the rents and get the shops full again, yet this is Yarmouth council we are talking about.