Do more to improve town
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
The market place is in a state
How I agree with J Best about the state of the market place.
Once a nice place to sit and watch the world go by, not now.
You can’t walk around it any more because of the big seagulls. Time and time again people have been told not to feed their chips to them, there’s even a lady who works under the market and feed them from her hand. We have seen these birds attack people.
Put a sign up in big letters saying do not feed the birds.
You may also want to watch:
People nowadays would not take any notice,but it might sink in. The time of the market in this town has now gone.
The market is half the size it used to be, it shuts down by 3pm, even earlier.
- 1 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 2 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 3 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 4 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 5 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 6 'Give it back' - Man's plea after his moped is stolen
- 7 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 8 Road closed for two days for resurfacing
- 9 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 10 'I gave it a good run': Postmistress of 27 years retires due to Covid
Its very sad how the town has run down. Empty shops,the state of King Street, don’t get me started.
Yet this council keep saying they will spend millions doing up the waterways and the seafront,,,,its used three or four months in the year.
Do more to improve this town by lowering the rents and get the shops full again, yet this is Yarmouth council we are talking about.