Reunion for former staff and pupils of Gorleston’s East Anglian School for deaf and blind
- Credit: Submitted
East Anglian School was based in Church Road, Gorleston from 1912 to 1985 for deaf and blind children.
A reunion has been organised for former pupils and staff on Saturday, July 7 at the Norwich Deaf Club, Vauxhall Centre, Johnson Place, Norwich NR2 2SA, from 5pm to midnight.
Tickets are £10 per person and include a buffet, but attendees must be aged over 18.
What to wear? Informal, it’s up to you, wear yellow, red or blue top.
If you are ex staff or pupils of the East Anglian School in Gorleston and if you want attend to reunion or have a story or photographs you could share, please let me know by an email to me firstname.lastname@example.org or text only 07557 143659.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 2 Barber seeks sender of anonymous gift to say 'thank you'
- 3 A47 reopens after crash on Acle Straight
- 4 Homeowner punched and kicked after finding burglar stealing items from shed
- 5 'We'll survive' - Town market traders hopeful as £5.3m work begins
- 6 Vandals force knitters to remove 22 yarn bombs from village
- 7 Local pub splashes back into action
- 8 Third Subway looks set to open in town
- 9 Towering garden tipi proves a hit with al fresco drinkers
- 10 Warning not to be 'gull-ible' as lockdown lifting could see birds' return