Reunion for former staff and pupils of Gorleston’s East Anglian School for deaf and blind
- Credit: Submitted
East Anglian School was based in Church Road, Gorleston from 1912 to 1985 for deaf and blind children.
A reunion has been organised for former pupils and staff on Saturday, July 7 at the Norwich Deaf Club, Vauxhall Centre, Johnson Place, Norwich NR2 2SA, from 5pm to midnight.
Tickets are £10 per person and include a buffet, but attendees must be aged over 18.
What to wear? Informal, it’s up to you, wear yellow, red or blue top.
If you are ex staff or pupils of the East Anglian School in Gorleston and if you want attend to reunion or have a story or photographs you could share, please let me know by an email to me firstname.lastname@example.org or text only 07557 143659.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 4 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 5 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 6 N-Dubz themed bottomless brunch announced for Norfolk
- 7 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 8 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 9 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 10 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business