Reunion for former staff and pupils of Gorleston’s East Anglian School for deaf and blind
- Credit: Submitted
East Anglian School was based in Church Road, Gorleston from 1912 to 1985 for deaf and blind children.
A reunion has been organised for former pupils and staff on Saturday, July 7 at the Norwich Deaf Club, Vauxhall Centre, Johnson Place, Norwich NR2 2SA, from 5pm to midnight.
Tickets are £10 per person and include a buffet, but attendees must be aged over 18.
What to wear? Informal, it’s up to you, wear yellow, red or blue top.
If you are ex staff or pupils of the East Anglian School in Gorleston and if you want attend to reunion or have a story or photographs you could share, please let me know by an email to me email@example.com or text only 07557 143659.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Man appears in court charged with murder of Gorleston woman
- 6 Historic town wasteland transformed into vivid urban garden
- 7 'Nobody wants the responsibility' - Town's public art collection for sale
- 8 Flats bid for former pub refused over 'cramped showers' concerns
- 9 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 10 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show