Grass and weeds take over Caister storm drain
- Credit: Archant
This is a drain on Braddock Road in Caister, completely blocked with silt and enough grass for a football pitch. All the drains are terrible bar two.
There is growth also in the gutters on Jordan Road. Residents should put pressure on the relevant councils to sort out this issue especially when you hear so much about localised flooding.
When we get heavy rain the water pours down Jordan and Braddock roads it
- 1 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 2 'I was in a dark place' - Woman 'saved' by messages on town's pier
- 3 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 4 Lovely jubbly! Only Fools and Horses tribute show heads to town
- 5 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 6 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
- 7 Great Yarmouth's branch of Costa closed for refurbishment
- 8 Five Great Yarmouth properties with stunning sea views
- 9 Out of stock: Great Yarmouth food bank's uncertain future
- 10 Inquest into death of woman during cosmetic surgery in Turkey delayed