Grass and weeds take over Caister storm drain
- Credit: Archant
This is a drain on Braddock Road in Caister, completely blocked with silt and enough grass for a football pitch. All the drains are terrible bar two.
There is growth also in the gutters on Jordan Road. Residents should put pressure on the relevant councils to sort out this issue especially when you hear so much about localised flooding.
When we get heavy rain the water pours down Jordan and Braddock roads it
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Fire breaks out at care home in the Broads
- 4 Mystery mural found in back street sparks hunt for artist
- 5 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 6 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 7 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 8 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 9 Businesses shut by lockdown to get one-off payment of up to £9,000
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich