Grass and weeds take over Caister storm drain
- Credit: Archant
This is a drain on Braddock Road in Caister, completely blocked with silt and enough grass for a football pitch. All the drains are terrible bar two.
There is growth also in the gutters on Jordan Road. Residents should put pressure on the relevant councils to sort out this issue especially when you hear so much about localised flooding.
When we get heavy rain the water pours down Jordan and Braddock roads it
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 2 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 3 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 4 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 5 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 6 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 7 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- 8 New escape room to open in Great Yarmouth
- 9 'They're so good' - Couple shielding for year praise 'lifeline' charity
- 10 'What's not to like?' - Waiting list for beach huts as owners return