Grass and weeds take over Caister storm drain
- Credit: Archant
This is a drain on Braddock Road in Caister, completely blocked with silt and enough grass for a football pitch. All the drains are terrible bar two.
There is growth also in the gutters on Jordan Road. Residents should put pressure on the relevant councils to sort out this issue especially when you hear so much about localised flooding.
When we get heavy rain the water pours down Jordan and Braddock roads it
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 2 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 3 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 6 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Shop to reopen after fire which caused 'significant' damage
- 10 Best friend pays tribute to missing woman, describing her as a 'lovely lady'