No yellow lines at this bus stop?
- Credit: Archant
Why are there no yellow lines at this bus stop? Usually when I go past here the bus stop is full of cars because their are no lines to stop them.
Today as I drove out of Bradwell Avenue there were no cars in it but a bus had pulled up to collect passengers and he stayed on the main road causing all the traffic to pile up behind him.
Clearly something seems to be wrong here.
ALAN J SMITH
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 2 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 3 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 4 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 5 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 6 Shop to reopen after fire which caused 'significant' damage
- 7 Best friend pays tribute to missing woman, describing her as a 'lovely lady'
- 8 Police searching for Patricia Holland believe her to be dead
- 9 Man re-arrested over murder of missing 83-year-old Pat Holland
- 10 'Something really fresh for Great Yarmouth' - Empire ready to re-open