No yellow lines at this bus stop?
- Credit: Archant
Why are there no yellow lines at this bus stop? Usually when I go past here the bus stop is full of cars because their are no lines to stop them.
Today as I drove out of Bradwell Avenue there were no cars in it but a bus had pulled up to collect passengers and he stayed on the main road causing all the traffic to pile up behind him.
Clearly something seems to be wrong here.
ALAN J SMITH
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 2 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 3 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Myleene Klass reveals heartbreak of miscarriage while on live radio
- 7 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 8 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Drug-dealers caught in undercover police sting