No yellow lines at this bus stop?
- Credit: Archant
Why are there no yellow lines at this bus stop? Usually when I go past here the bus stop is full of cars because their are no lines to stop them.
Today as I drove out of Bradwell Avenue there were no cars in it but a bus had pulled up to collect passengers and he stayed on the main road causing all the traffic to pile up behind him.
Clearly something seems to be wrong here.
ALAN J SMITH
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Toddler found in car not wearing seatbelt and driver had no licence
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 E-scooter riders clock up 10,000 miles in over two weeks
- 4 Police cracking down on anti-social motorbike riders
- 5 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 6 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 7 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 8 'What's not to like?' - Waiting list for beach huts as owners return
- 9 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 10 Local pub splashes back into action