No yellow lines at this bus stop?
- Credit: Archant
Why are there no yellow lines at this bus stop? Usually when I go past here the bus stop is full of cars because their are no lines to stop them.
Today as I drove out of Bradwell Avenue there were no cars in it but a bus had pulled up to collect passengers and he stayed on the main road causing all the traffic to pile up behind him.
Clearly something seems to be wrong here.
ALAN J SMITH
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 6 Potters Resort expands into Essex after acquiring new site
- 7 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 8 'Road to nowhere' after erosion streak at Winterton
- 9 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price