Letter: Trains should have run for the big derby game at Norwich City
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
I have no problem with railway works being done over school holidays - without school runs in the morning, when better to make use of replacement buses?
However, I’m not sure Network Rail did all of their homework when timing this set of works, for just one of the nine days.
Sunday is the East Anglian Derby, the biggest game of the season for Norwich City fans. There will be lots of Norwich City fans from Yarmouth travelling to Carrow Road on Sunday morning, myself included.
Surely they could have finished their works on Saturday or put them on hold for the Derby?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 2 E-scooter riders clock up 10,000 miles in over two weeks
- 3 Toddler found in car not wearing seatbelt and driver had no licence
- 4 'What's not to like?' - Waiting list for beach huts as owners return
- 5 Woman's appeal against condition on pub conversion rejected
- 6 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 7 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 8 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 9 7 things you may have missed in Great Yarmouth since lockdown
- 10 Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on