Letter: Trains should have run for the big derby game at Norwich City
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
I have no problem with railway works being done over school holidays - without school runs in the morning, when better to make use of replacement buses?
However, I’m not sure Network Rail did all of their homework when timing this set of works, for just one of the nine days.
Sunday is the East Anglian Derby, the biggest game of the season for Norwich City fans. There will be lots of Norwich City fans from Yarmouth travelling to Carrow Road on Sunday morning, myself included.
Surely they could have finished their works on Saturday or put them on hold for the Derby?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 2 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 3 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 4 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 5 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 6 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 7 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 8 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office