Reader’s letter, June 2 2017 - I remember Roger Ditcham
- Credit: Julian Moore
I saw on a friend’s Facebook page the story regarding the memorial of Roger Ditcham.
I was the old Cub Scout that sent Mrs Ditcham an email of condolence, having heard the shocking and extremely sad news.
I am now 48 and Roger taught me (and others) many long-lasting life skills.
There are not many people like him that give their whole life to the service of others.
He was a local legend gone far too soon.
You may also want to watch:
Many thanks for taking the time to report the loss of such an amazing person, who locally meant so much to so many.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 3 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 4 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 5 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 6 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Councillors in coastal village vow to fight 665 homes bid
- 8 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Teens aged 15 and 16 arrested after man stabbed in park robbery