Reader’s letter, June 2 2017 - I remember Roger Ditcham
- Credit: Julian Moore
I saw on a friend’s Facebook page the story regarding the memorial of Roger Ditcham.
I was the old Cub Scout that sent Mrs Ditcham an email of condolence, having heard the shocking and extremely sad news.
I am now 48 and Roger taught me (and others) many long-lasting life skills.
There are not many people like him that give their whole life to the service of others.
He was a local legend gone far too soon.
You may also want to watch:
Many thanks for taking the time to report the loss of such an amazing person, who locally meant so much to so many.
- 1 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 2 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 3 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 4 Police seal in place at home of missing vulnerable 83-year-old
- 5 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 6 Lifeguard, 18, saves teenager from drowning in first days on job
- 7 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 8 Euro 2020 crowds blamed for Gorleston Covid spike
- 9 Almost two dozen arrests on first Saturday after nightclubs open
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale