Reader’s letter, June 2 2017 - I remember Roger Ditcham
- Credit: Julian Moore
I saw on a friend’s Facebook page the story regarding the memorial of Roger Ditcham.
I was the old Cub Scout that sent Mrs Ditcham an email of condolence, having heard the shocking and extremely sad news.
I am now 48 and Roger taught me (and others) many long-lasting life skills.
There are not many people like him that give their whole life to the service of others.
He was a local legend gone far too soon.
You may also want to watch:
Many thanks for taking the time to report the loss of such an amazing person, who locally meant so much to so many.
- 1 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 2 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 3 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Myleene Klass reveals heartbreak of miscarriage while on live radio
- 7 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 8 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk