On January 15, around 11am, I lost my pocket size filofax diary at Morrison trolley park in Gorleston. She or he handed the diary to Morrison customer service desk.
On January 15, around 11am, I lost my pocket size filofax diary at Morrison trolley park in Gorleston. She or he handed the diary to Morrison customer service desk. There was money in it as well. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say thank you for her/his honesty. Unfortunately she/he did not leave their name, thence email to The Mercury.
YAN CHIU SIVELL, email@example.com
MAY I thank all the people who supported by daughter Gilly and her friend Emma on their New year's Eve dip in the sea at Gorleston. Their colleagues at SLP Lowestoft, family and friends have donated a magnificent �920 to Macmillan Cancer Care. The girls did it on behalf of friend Debbie and myself who have both had breast cancer. I also thank the James Paget Cancer unit for their excellent treatment and care and if any woman reading this are offered a mammagram please take up the offer. Early detection has such good results.
Mrs SUE McCARTHY, Cobholm
You may also want to watch:
I would like to thank the people and ambulancemen who came to my aid in Gorleston high Street on January 12 after a fall. No broken bones, just badly bruised.
DOREEN HART, Great Yarmouth
- 1 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 5 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 6 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 7 Firearms collector, 72, jailed for having illegal shotgun and pistol
- 8 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 9 Inquest rules 'witty and strong-willed' 26-year-old's death accidental
- 10 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
Many thanks to the person who handed in my purse to staff when I left it in the bank on Monday. Personally it is nice to know there are some honest people in the world.
Southtown, Great Yarmouth