On January 15, around 11am, I lost my pocket size filofax diary at Morrison trolley park in Gorleston. She or he handed the diary to Morrison customer service desk.
On January 15, around 11am, I lost my pocket size filofax diary at Morrison trolley park in Gorleston. She or he handed the diary to Morrison customer service desk. There was money in it as well. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say thank you for her/his honesty. Unfortunately she/he did not leave their name, thence email to The Mercury.
YAN CHIU SIVELL, email@example.com
MAY I thank all the people who supported by daughter Gilly and her friend Emma on their New year's Eve dip in the sea at Gorleston. Their colleagues at SLP Lowestoft, family and friends have donated a magnificent �920 to Macmillan Cancer Care. The girls did it on behalf of friend Debbie and myself who have both had breast cancer. I also thank the James Paget Cancer unit for their excellent treatment and care and if any woman reading this are offered a mammagram please take up the offer. Early detection has such good results.
Mrs SUE McCARTHY, Cobholm
I would like to thank the people and ambulancemen who came to my aid in Gorleston high Street on January 12 after a fall. No broken bones, just badly bruised.
DOREEN HART, Great Yarmouth
- 1 Gorleston road closed for five months for new manhole and tunnel
- 2 New bus service to link Great Yarmouth with two major airports
- 3 MTV heading to Great Yarmouth for 'ultimate weekend'
- 4 Man kicked incontinent Doberman after it left mess
- 5 Holiday flats bid for seafront hotel after homes plan rejected
- 6 Man on cocktail of drugs arrested after hitting 73mph in 30mph limit
- 7 Man accused of woman's murder in Gorleston unfit to enter plea
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Christmas parties go ahead in Great Yarmouth as caution warned
- 10 Data shows Yarmouth among least vaccinated areas of UK
Many thanks to the person who handed in my purse to staff when I left it in the bank on Monday. Personally it is nice to know there are some honest people in the world.
Southtown, Great Yarmouth