Time to work on broken Tory promise of a ferry service from Great Yarmouth
Brandon Lewis has done very well for himself, it is time now for him to take on board the broken promises when the Tory-led council gave away our £20m grant that should have boughtnot just an Outer Harbour but a ferry service.
In 2010, Mr Lewis said his hands were tied and he could not help. A Labour MP managed to get the grant for the Tory council.
The outer harbour has not been the employment money pit, the promised ferry would have produced the 10,000 jobs between in the outer harbour and the Golden Mile. So here is a challenge Brandon, get us that Tory-promised ferry service.
JOHN L COOPER
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 2 Man arrested for murder of still missing 83-year-old
- 3 Man jailed for county lines drug dealing in Great Yarmouth
- 4 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 5 Suspected murder victim had 'heart of gold' and 'loved life'
- 6 Rooms with a view? See two new hotel suites costing £120,000
- 7 7 big projects in Great Yarmouth and when they are happening
- 8 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 9 Funding for Hemsby sea defences a 'significant challenge'
- 10 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge