Time to work on broken Tory promise of a ferry service from Great Yarmouth
Brandon Lewis has done very well for himself, it is time now for him to take on board the broken promises when the Tory-led council gave away our £20m grant that should have boughtnot just an Outer Harbour but a ferry service.
In 2010, Mr Lewis said his hands were tied and he could not help. A Labour MP managed to get the grant for the Tory council.
The outer harbour has not been the employment money pit, the promised ferry would have produced the 10,000 jobs between in the outer harbour and the Golden Mile. So here is a challenge Brandon, get us that Tory-promised ferry service.
JOHN L COOPER
- 1 Tributes to Yarmouth Town legend Keith
- 2 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 3 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 4 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 5 Banned drink diver led Great Yarmouth police on chase
- 6 Group to tackle impact of fairs and events in Yarmouth
- 7 Gorleston murder accused refuses to leave cell for court hearing
- 8 New face mask rules: Are Yarmouth shoppers complying?
- 9 Man accused of gluing locks to Covid centre appears in court
- 10 Hundreds of of poorest people in Great Yarmouth to have homes insulated