Time to work on broken Tory promise of a ferry service from Great Yarmouth
Brandon Lewis has done very well for himself, it is time now for him to take on board the broken promises when the Tory-led council gave away our £20m grant that should have boughtnot just an Outer Harbour but a ferry service.
In 2010, Mr Lewis said his hands were tied and he could not help. A Labour MP managed to get the grant for the Tory council.
The outer harbour has not been the employment money pit, the promised ferry would have produced the 10,000 jobs between in the outer harbour and the Golden Mile. So here is a challenge Brandon, get us that Tory-promised ferry service.
JOHN L COOPER
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 2 Rogue builder's victims say home is 'finally watertight' one year on
- 3 Revealed: The truth behind mystery Yarmouth mural
- 4 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 5 New wave of beach huts snapped up in Gorleston
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Head teacher: 'It's not true that nobody from Great Yarmouth goes to uni'
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 10 Convenience store secures alcohol licence amid 'malicious' sabotage fears