Apartment block and shop space up for auction near Yarmouth seafront
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
An opportunity to buy an apartment block and adjoining commercial unit close to Great Yarmouth seafront has become available.
The building is located in Regent Road and is to go up for sale with Auction House East Anglia - with a guide price of £600,000.
The four-storey property comprises of 10 self-contained flats, six of which are one-bedroom flats and four are two-bedroom.
The building currently has a 100pc occupancy, including a tenant within the commercial unit which trades as Vintage Flavour.
The building is owned by Sharon Mavroudis, from Bradwell, who says it is ideal opportunity for someone looking for a “high yielding investment”, which would see its next owner take home around £62,000 a year.
The 44-year-old said: “It has a great yield and is currently fully let.
“Any landlord or investor will be able to take it over with no stress and they will be earning money immediately."
- 1 Market stalls ripped down in town centre
- 2 Yarmouth man whose body part was found had been released from prison
- 3 Jail for man caught with £1,000 of cocaine in car
- 4 Three fire crews called to blaze in Norfolk village
- 5 New £4.7m market begins to fill up with town traders
- 6 Festival promising 'fun-packed' weekend on coast
- 7 Gorleston named among UK locations with rocketing house prices
- 8 Covid patients fall at James Paget Hospital amid pressure on beds
- 9 Fire breaks out at village hall only minutes before council meeting
- 10 Stalemate over A47 dualling scheme
The property will go up for auction on Wednesday, May 5.