What are the cheapest and most expensive homes for sale in Norfolk?
- Credit: William H Brown
Are you a property investor or looking for a bargain home? Or do you have a millionaire's budget? Here are the cheapest and the most expensive homes for sale in Norfolk.
Railway Road; King's Lynn; for sale for a guide price of £35,000.
This ground floor leasehold studio flat in a three-storey property is coming up at auction next month. Converted some years ago, the property has been divided into seven apartments. The studio flat for sale is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and produces approximately £3,600 a year.
There is a communal entrance hall with stairs to the first floor flat which has a lounge, a kitchen, bathroom and outside, a rear courtyard.
The Close, Holt; for sale for £60,000-£80,000
Also for sale by auction but this month is a three bedroom "Airey" style semi-detached house which was built using reinforced concrete columns with shiplap concrete panels. The property has been let for many years and is now sold vacant and has suffered a degree of downward movement at the rear, say the agents. Outside there are front and rear gardens with a timber shed and off road parking .
- 1 Former pub and nightclub up for auction in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Street food kitchen set to open in Gorleston
- 3 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall to close after 65 years
- 4 Police hunt wanted man with links along Norfolk and Waveney coast
- 5 Madness fans plan mass Yarmouth coaster ride to mark 40th milestone
- 6 Man found dead in sea off Great Yarmouth had made distress call
- 7 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 8 Great Yarmouth man charged with burglary and fraud charges
- 9 Man robbed of £2,000 laptop after 'terrifying' Facebook Marketplace meet-up
- 10 Police carry out Street Safe patrols in north of town
Mariners Road, Great Yarmouth; for sale for £60,000.
This two bedroom mid terrace house is let on an assured
shorthold tenancy with a monthly rent of £410. The property requires some improvement.
For the millionaires:
Hales Hall, near Loddon; for sale for £3.9m.
Burnham Overy Staithe; for sale for £2.85m
This eco build home has six bedrooms and four bathrooms. There's a first floor reception with panoramic views, a two bedroom guest annexe and a soundproof music room.
Octagon Park, Little Plumstead; for sale for £2.7m.
These low energy ultra modern homes currently being built have five en suite bedrooms each with a master and guest suite with balconies, a dramatic entrance hall, designer kitchen, cinema/media room as well as a detached annexe and outside, landscaped gardens.