Bargain 'fixer-upper' homes go on sale from £65,000
- Credit: Auction House
With bank holidays looming, if you fancy a property project in Norfolk, several bargain buys are coming up at auction.
Whether you are looking to invest or wanting to get onto the property ladder and buy your first home, here are some homes with potential:
Kensington Place, Norwich; for sale for a guide price of £70,000.
With a posh name, this two bedroom apartment needs a bit of TLC to make it live up to it. Inside is a kitchen/diner, spacious lounge and bathroom. It's situated above two commercial units and for sale freehold.
Brocks Yard, Great Dunham, near King's Lynn; for sale for £130,000.
This semi-detached cottage in a village requires updating throughout. It has a lounge, dining room, kitchen and a bathroom. The bathroom has an original 1970s coral coloured suite which are coming back in fashion.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs are three bedrooms. Outside is a covered patio, off road parking and a garage.
East Road, Great Yarmouth; for sale for a guide of £65,000.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 3 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 4 Man with cerebral palsy hits Norfolk on 1,900 mile run
- 5 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 6 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 7 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 8 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 9 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 10 Jaguar driver admits causing crash which left man needing 'life-saving' surgery
Coming up at auction is this Victorian mid terraced house in need of modernisation.
It has two reception rooms and a kitchen with two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. The current owner has done some improvements to the the property including putting in new carpets.
Outside is a rear garden.