Stunning four-bed home with bespoke kitchen selling for £600,000
- Credit: Bycroft
This specially designed four-bed home with a bespoke kitchen is on the market for £600,000.
The property, which is located in Belton, near Great Yarmouth, has underfloor heating downstairs, limestone tiles, oak doors and a handmade kitchen.
The house opens into the front hall which leads to the lounge. This room has a brick fireplace with a cast iron burner, sash windows and oak flooring.
The kitchen-diner to the back of the house has a vaulted ceiling with beams, an Aga, a feature brick wall and a built-in wine fridge. It also has bi-folding doors to the garden.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a shared bathroom which has a free-standing claw-foot bath.
The master bedroom has sash windows, oak flooring and an en suite with a shower.
The garden has a patio area and a garden area, which is triangle-shaped.
- 1 Hunted winner reveals show secrets in Instagram diary
- 2 Plea as ducklings routinely snatched by killer seagulls
- 3 Lifeboat crew rescues woman from Great Yarmouth river
- 4 'Historic' ground share agreement sealed for season
- 5 GP wished they could have done more for man found dead at home
- 6 Football club president is face known to thousand of Hippodrome fans
- 7 From classic cars to monster trucks - Wheels Festival draws thousands
- 8 Roadworks to know about in Great Yarmouth and Gorleston this week
- 9 Former BBC Three comedian coming to Gorleston venue
- 10 Hair salon on the hunt for local heroes to thank
The home is located in Belton about six miles from Great Yarmouth and 25 miles from Norwich.
St John's Road, Belton
Guide Price: 600,000
Bycroft, 01493 844484, www.charlesbycroft.co.uk