Property spotlight: See inside unique seaside five-bed on sale for £450,000
- Credit: Minors & Brady Caister
A unique five-bed property in Gorleston, with sea views and an annex, is on the market for £450,000.
Located on the end of a row of terrace houses, this property has a black and white exterior and a unique look.
The house is entered via the large lounge which has French doors to the garden.
Also on the ground floor is the kitchen and diner, a back lobby and two storage cupboards.
The first floor contains the family bathroom and four of the five bedrooms, two of which have access to the rear west-facing sun terrace.
The second floor contains a shower room and the principal bedroom which has a large dressing room and eaves storage as well as sea views.
The self-contained annex contains a lounge, a dining area and a kitchen on the ground floor, and a bedroom and shower room on the first floor.
- 1 Concern for missing Great Yarmouth man
- 2 School defends Covid policy
- 3 Do you remember when these celebrities visited Great Yarmouth?
- 4 Plan for new 30 affordable houses in Great Yarmouth
- 5 Car park closed after more erosion at Winterton
- 6 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 7 You can help keep Gorleston safe by joining CCTV team
- 8 Banned drink driver led Great Yarmouth police on chase
- 9 Former school, day centres and farm could be sold by council
- 10 Great Yarmouth set to be transformed into a winter wonderland once again
To the rear of the property there is decking with a seating area, a sun trap, storage shed, and access to the annex.
The garden leads to the driveway with room for two vehicles.
Located in Gorleston, this property is just a five-minute walk from sandy beaches and is within reach of all the local amenities.
Cliff Hill, Gorleston
Guide Price: £450,000
Minors and Brady Caister, 01493 806188, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.