Seafront hotel in Great Yarmouth on the market for £550k
- Credit: Minors and Brady
A hotel in Great Yarmouth, with sea views and 16 bedrooms, is on the market for £550,000.
Located in a "prime location" next to The Waterways in North Drive, Gable End Hotel has four bedrooms overlooking the beach and backs onto Beaconsfield park.
On the ground floor there is a lounge bar, which overlooks the sea, as well as a sitting room, a large dining room and an equipped commercial kitchen.
There are 16 bedrooms in the hotel spaced across three floors - with a mix of doubles and singles, most of which have en suites.
There is a veranda on the first floor with what listing agent Minors and Brady described as "beautiful sea views".
Included in the owner's accommodation at the rear of the hotel is an office, living room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is being sold fully furnished and all current bookings will be transferred to the new owners.
- 1 See inside £1.1m Broads' home with own cottage and pool
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Takeaways in and around Great Yarmouth with five-star food hygiene ratings
- 4 Investigations continue after stabbing in town park
- 5 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 6 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 7 Erosion-risk coastwatch tower to be dismantled
- 8 New thrill ride arrives at seaside theme park
- 9 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 10 Medieval tower poised to become 'unique' holiday let
North Drive, Great Yarmouth
Guide Price: £550,000
Minors and Brady, 01493 806188, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk