Seafront hotel in Great Yarmouth on the market for £550k
- Credit: Minors and Brady
A hotel in Great Yarmouth, with sea views and 16 bedrooms, is on the market for £550,000.
Located in a "prime location" next to The Waterways in North Drive, Gable End Hotel has four bedrooms overlooking the beach and backs onto Beaconsfield park.
On the ground floor there is a lounge bar, which overlooks the sea, as well as a sitting room, a large dining room and an equipped commercial kitchen.
There are 16 bedrooms in the hotel spaced across three floors - with a mix of doubles and singles, most of which have en suites.
There is a veranda on the first floor with what listing agent Minors and Brady described as "beautiful sea views".
Included in the owner's accommodation at the rear of the hotel is an office, living room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is being sold fully furnished and all current bookings will be transferred to the new owners.
- 1 'A slow down' - Estate agent says housing supply is hitting market
- 2 Hotel with 'excellent reputation' up for sale as owner retires
- 3 Body part investigation continues in Great Yarmouth
- 4 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 5 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 6 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 7 'Queen of knitting' meets third royal at Royal Norfolk Show
- 8 Rescue hope for iconic hotel declared 'at risk' by national body
- 9 Watch: Boy, 7, spars with Tyson Fury during Norfolk visit
- 10 Wimbledon wild card Olivia through to second round in ladies doubles
North Drive, Great Yarmouth
Guide Price: £550,000
Minors and Brady, 01493 806188, www.minorsandbrady.co.uk