Luxury holiday lodge on sale in Hemsby for £80,000
- Credit: Neil Holmes
A new luxury lodge has come on the market at a holiday park in Hemsby.
Belle Aire Holiday Park is selling the brand new home, Victory Riverwood Lodge, for £80,000.
The lodge has an open-plan living space with a three-seater sofa bed and a two-seater sofa.
There is an electric fireplace and a free-standing TV.
The forest green kitchen is finished with integrated appliances including a dishwasher and fridge-freezer, with room for a bespoke dining table and bench seating.
There are two bedrooms, one with a king-size bed, en suite and walk-in wardrobe, and the other with two twin beds.
The lodge also has a large front patio.
- 1 Landlord finds 20 rabbits abandoned at home after tenants move out
- 2 Driver caught at speeds of nearly 100mph also found to have no licence
- 3 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 4 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 5 From schools to shops: All you need to know about living in Gorleston
- 6 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 7 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 8 Father still searching six months after Pawel Martyniak went missing
- 9 Winterton beach poses as Sydney's Bondi in new movie
- 10 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
Sally Burrell, managing director of Belle Aire, said: "The new lodges are a great cost-effective way of having a home away from home without the maintenance worries and costs of owning a bricks and mortar holiday home."
Beach Rd, Hemsby
Guide Price: £80,000
Belle Aire Holiday Park, 01493 731164, www.hemsbybelleaire.co.uk