House that's 'green' for sale for £200,000
- Credit: William H Brown
A one bedroom semi with a green door, green wallpaper and green outbuildings is for sale.
And it's also got the ideal address too - situated in 'The Green', Martham, near Great Yarmouth.
The idyllic little property has a lounge, a kitchen leading to a conservatory, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
Outside at the rear is an enclosed cottage style garden with a pebbled area and a raised flower bed, sheds and a brick outbuilding featuring a bread oven.
Agents William H Brown state: "It's a perfect first home or holiday home. This property offers a lounge with a wood burner and a cottage style garden positioned in the popular village of Martham."
You may also want to watch:
Martham has shops, schools, a doctor, pub, restaurants, a library, village green and duck pond. It's also on the Broads and just a short drive away from the beaches of Sea Palling and Happisburgh.
- 1 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 2 Government looks set to delay lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions
- 3 Traffic delays on major road due to burst water main
- 4 Police and fire crews at house blaze next to hospital
- 5 Room with a dragon's view: Inside Norfolk's first wizard-themed hotel
- 6 Flooded road causes disruption to bus services and drivers
- 7 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 8 Work continues on burst water main as lane closure remains
- 9 Woman in her 60s dies following Gorleston fire
- 10 Man with cerebral palsy hits Norfolk on 1,900 mile run