House that's 'green' for sale for £200,000
- Credit: William H Brown
A one bedroom semi with a green door, green wallpaper and green outbuildings is for sale.
And it's also got the ideal address too - situated in 'The Green', Martham, near Great Yarmouth.
The idyllic little property has a lounge, a kitchen leading to a conservatory, a double bedroom and a bathroom.
Outside at the rear is an enclosed cottage style garden with a pebbled area and a raised flower bed, sheds and a brick outbuilding featuring a bread oven.
Agents William H Brown state: "It's a perfect first home or holiday home. This property offers a lounge with a wood burner and a cottage style garden positioned in the popular village of Martham."
You may also want to watch:
Martham has shops, schools, a doctor, pub, restaurants, a library, village green and duck pond. It's also on the Broads and just a short drive away from the beaches of Sea Palling and Happisburgh.
- 1 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 2 New Banksy-style mural adds to town's crop of street art
- 3 A47 closed due to two-car crash at Acle straight
- 4 Historic pub poised for mini-market use bringing 20 jobs
- 5 Inquest begins into death of decorator who died at home
- 6 Family devastated after death of much-loved and well-known horse
- 7 Acrobats and falcons wow crowds at the Out There Festival
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 10 Driver dies in crash on A47