Edwardian home in Gorleston's Marine Parade selling for £1.3m
- Credit: Darby & Liffen
This 'charming and elegant' four-bed house on the popular Gorleston seafront is on the market for £1.3m.
The detached home is Edwardian, built circa 1907 with uninterrupted views of the promenade and cliff-top gardens.
The house has lots of period features such as ornate coving and ceiling moulds as well as picture rails, sash windows and partly pitched ceilings.
The ground floor has two reception rooms, a dining room, a study, a kitchen and a utility room.
The first floor has three bedrooms and a family bathroom as well as a master bedroom with an en suite and a dressing room.
The home is within an enclosed corner plot with about a third of an acre of land and a south-west facing garden.
There is also a large clay brick driveway and garage with an adjoined annexe.
- 1 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
- 2 Six arrested after Willow the dog finds 'substantial' quantity of drugs
- 3 Mixed feelings for traders as they move into Great Yarmouth's new market
- 4 From schools to shops: All you need to know about living in Gorleston
- 5 Drone shots show British warship anchored off Yarmouth ahead of Jubilee
- 6 Tributes to 'wonderful' school head who loved to see children learn
- 7 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 8 Crews called to collapsed walker on remote Norfolk Broads' path
- 9 Green light for new Sainsbury's store on 850-home estate
- 10 Obituary: 105-year-old who outlived eldest sibling by five months
Located on Marine Parade, the Bells Road shopping area is a short walk away.
There are retail parks a short drive away and schools for all ages easily accessible.
Marine Parade, Gorleston
Guide Price: £1,300,000
Darby & Liffen, 01493 600411, www.darbyandliffenea.co.uk