Property spotlight: Farmhouse in Norfolk Broads on sale for £1.3m
- Credit: Savills
This farmhouse with five potential luxury lets, located in Hickling within the Broads National Park, is on sale for £1.3m.
Meadow Farm is made up of a collection of 18th-century farmhouses and converted grain barns.
The property opens to an entrance hall which leads into the dining room.
It has a fireplace and French doors to the garden.
The farmhouse kitchen has two skylights and leads into the breakfast room.
There is also a pantry and utility room.
To the right of the property is a boot room, a study, a bedroom and an annexe.
- 1 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 2 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 3 'Adored' teaching assistant retiring after more than three decades
- 4 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 5 Sentencing adjourned for man who travelled 272 miles to meet girl
- 6 Market place parking 'amnesty' to tackle school run chaos
- 7 Christmas magic comes to Gorleston
- 8 Drug dealers and shoplifters to be targeted by police
- 9 'They make people smile': Mural painted on to town's purple parrot house
- 10 Figures for Norfolk e-scooter crashes revealed
The annexe has a small kitchen area, a bathroom and a mezzanine bedroom on the first floor with a skylight.
The first floor contains two of the four bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The principal bedroom has fitted wardrobes, a dressing room and a bathroom.
There is also an outbuilding which has been converted into luxury holiday lets.
On the ground floor there are four self-contained units. Two of them have two bedrooms and the other two have one.
All four have a kitchen, living area and a bathroom.
The property is in three acres of land made up of meadow, garden and woodland - all located within the Broads National Park.
The private gardens have herb and lavender beds and a large patio.
The grounds have a Caravan Club certification and the outbuildings have their own courtyard and three have hot tubs.
Heath Road, Hickling
Guide Price: £1,300,000
Savills, 01603 229229, www.savills.com
Would you like to stay up to date with the latest property news in your area? Sign up to our Eastern Daily Press newsletter for our pick of the best local property stories.