Town centre charity shop building for sale
- Credit: Clive Emson
A commercial property in the heart of Great Yarmouth used by the Salvation Army is coming up for sale by auction.
167 King Street is going under the hammer in the run-up to Christmas with bidding expected to be brisk.
The property carries a guide price of £155,000-plus and is among 126 lots being offered by regional land and property auctioneers Clive Emson across southern England.
Paul Bridgeman, regional director and auctioneer, said: “Given the location, we anticipate keen interest from investors.
“The ground floor shop premises is let and the upper parts, which were formerly a solicitor’s office, may offer potential for reletting or conversion to residential, subject to planning permissions.”
He added: “The building is part-let at £12,000 per annum on a commercial lease to the Salvation Army and the upper parts are currently used as additional storage by the organisation under a licence agreement but will be vacated by January.”
Bidding is live from Monday, December 13 and ends on Wednesday, December 15.
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 3 Hundreds sign petition calling for coastal villages bus route to Norwich
- 4 CCTV appeal after series of Great Yarmouth burglaries
- 5 Norfolk woman in running to be named best hair stylist in the country
- 6 House of Fun! When Madness video was shot at Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
- 7 Out of stock: Great Yarmouth food bank's uncertain future
- 8 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 9 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 10 Events planned to empower and support Great Yarmouth girls