A busy weekend for firefighters
FIREFIGHTERS in Great Yarmouth had a busy weekend.At about 6.40am on Saturday, they were called to a house fire in Drift Road, Caister, where the occupier had to be treated for smoke inhalation.
FIREFIGHTERS in Great Yarmouth had a busy weekend.
At about 6.40am on Saturday, they were called to a house fire in Drift Road, Caister, where the occupier had to be treated for smoke inhalation.
At just after 2.15pm, firefighters were called to tackle a bin fire in a council building in Priory Gardens, Gorleston.
Just before 5pm, debris at the back of HJ's Diner, beside Yarmouth's Welling-ton Pier, was set on fire.
You may also want to watch:
About 30 minutes later, crews were called to a crash between a car and farm vehicle at Mill Lane in Ormesby St Margaret. Firefighters managed to free two occupants, who were not thought to be seriously injured.
At 3.20am yesterday, firefighters were called to put out a bin fire in Walpole Road, Yarmouth.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 Fashion boss treats Yarmouth auntie to Mercedes for 60th birthday
- 3 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 4 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 5 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 6 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 7 Public response 'phenomenal' as Yarmouth festival sold out
- 8 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 9 Public meetings to be held over 665-home bid
- 10 'People here know my name' - how crisis cafe is helping mental health
And at 9.46am, they tackled a small electrical fire at a shop in Northgate Street.