Postponed A149 roadworks rescheduled
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work will close the A149 at Rollesby.
The job, originally planned for October 3 but postponed due to bad weather, will now begin on Thursday (October 24) and is scheduled to take two nights, subject to any further weather-related delays.
The work on Main Road at the Martham and Fleggburgh Road junctions will be carried out at night from 7pm to 6am.
The council has said to carry out the work safely it will be necessary to close A149 Main Road to all through traffic at this location during the work.
Fully signed official diversion routes will be in place while surfacing works are in progress.
Vehicle access to businesses and homes within the limits of the works will be maintained from one end of the closure at any time.
You may also want to watch:
The county council would like to thank people for their patience while these works to replace the existing damaged road surface are carried out.
The scheme is costing £53,000.
- 1 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 'One of the most generous people' - Family pays tribute to town 'legend'
- 4 Girl, 13, injured in hit-and-run outside village shop
- 5 'Nothing worse than shut shops': Relief in Great Yarmouth as lockdown lifts
- 6 Parts of Norfolk may see snow by end of the week, say forecasters
- 7 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 8 Cash and jewellery stolen in Gorleston burglary
- 9 'An absolute shock' - clifftop cafe closed amid demolition fears
- 10 Police cordon at cafe and beach ahead of demolition