Abnormal load likely to cause disruption
MOTORISTS are being warned to expect delays travelling through the county tomorrow and Wednesday . Fabricated building material measuring 5m wide, 4.
MOTORISTS are being warned to expect delays travelling through the county tomorrow and Wednesday .
Fabricated building material measuring 5m wide, 4.5m high and 26.5m long will be transported through the county tomorrow from about 6am.
Police will escort the goods from a lay-by on the A428 at St Neots on the A14, the A11, the A47 and the A12 to Hamilton Road in Lowestoft.
A journey carrying similar goods on Wednesday will start at around 9.30am from the A11 Suffolk border and travel along the A47 and A12 to Hamilton Road at Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
Road users are advised that the abnormal size of the loads will make the journey very slow and members of the public are advised to find an alternative route if possible.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 5 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 8 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business
- 9 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 10 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront