Ambulance service loses chief
ANOTHER senior member of staff has left the East of England Ambulance Service.Judi Ingram has joined Take Care Now (TCN) as head of clinical services.
ANOTHER senior member of staff has left the East of England Ambulance Service.
Judi Ingram has joined Take Care Now (TCN) as head of clinical services. She has been the ambulance service's locality chief operating officer for Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire and this year became interim assistant director for A& E strategy and implementation.
Her departure follows that of other senior staff in recent months, including medical director John Scott and Suffolk chief operating officer Rob Lawrence. Director of operations Oskan Edwardson has been on a secondment to the Department of Health since January.
TCN provides out-of-hours GP cover for Yarmouth and Waveney, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, as well as running a walk-in centre in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Ingram began her career in the NHS as a nurse. In 2000 she launched the NHS Direct service in East Anglia, and worked at the region's emergency care network before joining the ambulance service.
David Cocks, chief executive of TCN, said: “I'm delighted that Judi has joined TCN. Her NHS experience will be invaluable across our existing contracts, which include GP out-of-hours care, integrated sexual health services, emergency dentistry and minor injuries, and as we look to expand our operations.”
- 1 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 2 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 3 Bid for four-storey waterside flats on warehouse site
- 4 Nine cars damaged in overnight spree in Great Yarmouth
- 5 Drone captures unique view of Norfolk landmark
- 6 Woman threatened with 10in bread knife and two meat cleavers, court told
- 7 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 8 Woman, 29, gets cervical cancer all-clear after lockdown shock
- 9 How can Hemsby best be protected from surging seas?
- 10 Free wi-fi launched in Great Yarmouth’s Market Place