Amec sign up for Yarmouth Expo
DIVERSITY is heading to Great Yarmouth next month - but it's not the Britain's Got Talent winning dance sensation.Instead a diverse range of businesses have already booked to take part in Great Yarmouth's EnterpriseGY B2B Expo on May 5.
DIVERSITY is heading to Great Yarmouth next month - but it's not the Britain's Got Talent winning dance sensation.
Instead a diverse range of businesses have already booked to take part in Great Yarmouth's EnterpriseGY B2B Expo on May 5.
Still with several weeks to go, space is selling well and with the volume of enquiries currently being handled by the delivery team, it is anticipated a total sell out will not be too far away.
Co-organiser Steve Tubby of Managed Perceptions said: “We have been selling space for just over two weeks and have been delighted with take up; not just in terms of numbers but also in terms of the diversity of those making the bookings. We have received bookings from companies across the region and even as far away as London and Aberdeen with Amec's head office booking two stands for different divisions of their operations.”
You may also want to watch:
The marketing campaign is gaining momentum with the team focused not only on selling exhibition space but more importantly doing what they can to generate awareness and stimulate footfall on the day.
Steve added: “We have put together a pro-active campaign involving many different channels. For example - a bus advertising campaign across Norfolk is starting imminently, show update e-newsletters are being distributed regularly between now and the events, over 5,000 information leaflets are being distributed to businesses via direct mail and networking events, the event is being promoted at other B2B events to name just a few ways we are promoting the event.”
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 Fashion boss treats Yarmouth auntie to Mercedes for 60th birthday
- 3 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 4 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 5 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 6 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 7 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 8 Public meetings to be held over 665-home bid
- 9 Where can you see Father Christmas in the borough?
- 10 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
Some of the companies signed up to exhibit so far are: Fineline Communications, EEEgr, Comtek, Right Angle Events, Great Yarmouth College, HSBC, AMEC, Specialist Equipment Solutions, Placepower, Garmet, UEA Business School, and Business Link to name a few.
Any business interested in booking exhibition space or would like to pre-register as a visitor (to save time on the day) visit www.bookingbureau.co.uk or contact the Managed Perceptions events team on 0844 357 4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org