Another report of orange orb UFOs
STRANGE lights in the skies over the Great Yarmouth area can't be dismissed as being Chinese lanterns, especially as the weather changes.Another reader reports his experiences today.
STRANGE lights in the skies over the Great Yarmouth area can't be dismissed as being Chinese lanterns, especially as the weather changes.
Another reader reports his experiences today.
Shaun Healy writes: “I have also seen the strange orange orbs in the skies, on November 4. I am a resident in Caister on Sea and I came out of my front door to see three large orange orbs just hovering in the sky. They made no sound as I stood and watched them them. Then a fourth, larger, orange orb joined the other three.
“I had to pinch myself at what I was seeing; the way the objects were moving and the fact there was no sound truly makes me believe I was witness to something not of this planet.”
You may also want to watch:
Shaun adds: “They eventually moved to out over the sea where they gained altitude and were just visible under the cloud cover before eventually disappearing.
“I went onto the Internet and found that other people have seen these strange orbs. All I can say is they are all lucky to witness what I had seen on November 4.
- 1 'Nobody wants the responsibility' - Town's public art collection for sale
- 2 Man denies raping woman in flat above fast food outlet
- 3 'Unbelievable grief' - Friend plans memorial garden for Gorleston woman
- 4 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 5 Britain's Got Talent golden buzzer winner to appear in Gorleston cabaret show
- 6 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 7 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 8 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Covid on the coast: Record high for July but case numbers dipping