Another report of orange orb UFOs
STRANGE lights in the skies over the Great Yarmouth area can't be dismissed as being Chinese lanterns, especially as the weather changes.Another reader reports his experiences today.
STRANGE lights in the skies over the Great Yarmouth area can't be dismissed as being Chinese lanterns, especially as the weather changes.
Another reader reports his experiences today.
Shaun Healy writes: “I have also seen the strange orange orbs in the skies, on November 4. I am a resident in Caister on Sea and I came out of my front door to see three large orange orbs just hovering in the sky. They made no sound as I stood and watched them them. Then a fourth, larger, orange orb joined the other three.
“I had to pinch myself at what I was seeing; the way the objects were moving and the fact there was no sound truly makes me believe I was witness to something not of this planet.”
You may also want to watch:
Shaun adds: “They eventually moved to out over the sea where they gained altitude and were just visible under the cloud cover before eventually disappearing.
“I went onto the Internet and found that other people have seen these strange orbs. All I can say is they are all lucky to witness what I had seen on November 4.
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Man caught drying cannabis he had stolen from father-in-law
- 3 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
- 4 Abandoned Grade II listed building to be restored
- 5 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 8 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon