Another report of orange orb UFOs
STRANGE lights in the skies over the Great Yarmouth area can't be dismissed as being Chinese lanterns, especially as the weather changes.Another reader reports his experiences today.
STRANGE lights in the skies over the Great Yarmouth area can't be dismissed as being Chinese lanterns, especially as the weather changes.
Another reader reports his experiences today.
Shaun Healy writes: “I have also seen the strange orange orbs in the skies, on November 4. I am a resident in Caister on Sea and I came out of my front door to see three large orange orbs just hovering in the sky. They made no sound as I stood and watched them them. Then a fourth, larger, orange orb joined the other three.
“I had to pinch myself at what I was seeing; the way the objects were moving and the fact there was no sound truly makes me believe I was witness to something not of this planet.”
You may also want to watch:
Shaun adds: “They eventually moved to out over the sea where they gained altitude and were just visible under the cloud cover before eventually disappearing.
“I went onto the Internet and found that other people have seen these strange orbs. All I can say is they are all lucky to witness what I had seen on November 4.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 3 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 9 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park
- 10 Covid jab centre receives additional vaccination stocks