Apartment blocks close to seafront set for auction
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
Two blocks of apartments near to Great Yarmouth seafront are set to be auctioned off next month.
Marketed by Auction House East Anglia, a block of apartments on Camperdown in Great Yarmouth and a block of apartments on Queens Road will go under the hammer at an online auction on October 20.
The apartments at 4 Camperdown, Great Yarmouth has a guide price of £200,000 to £225,000 (plus fees) on a leasehold tenure.
The property description from the auctioneers says the "large Grade II listed three storey mid terrace property" at Camperdown comprises of three studio flats, two one bedroom flats and one two-bedroom flat.
It says: "Although currently arranged as six flats - four let, two vacant - the planning allows for five flats and so some reconfiguration work is required.
You may also want to watch:
"When fully let the income could be over £24,000 pa."
Meanwhile, the block of apartments at 47 Queens Road in Great Yarmouth, just two minutes away, has a guide price of £180,000 plus fees on a freehold tenure.
- 1 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 2 Spectacular show to light up Great Yarmouth's Venetian Waterways
- 3 One person left with serious injuries after Yarmouth crash
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Burglars make off with bird equipment after Great Yarmouth break in
- 6 Meet the Yarmouth firm on tonight's Grand Designs
- 7 Police appeal after motorcyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 8 Dog prices stay high after lockdown boom, buyers say
- 9 Hope steps seen in Danny Boyle's Yesterday will get much-needed repairs
- 10 Teens aged 15 and 16 arrested after man stabbed in park robbery
The property description from the auctioneers describes it as overlooking "the Great Hospital grounds" and within a short walk of the seafront.