Appeal for missing Catfield man
POLICE are appealing for information about a 70-year-old Catfield man who has been missing since the end of September.Malcolm Goodman has not been seen since he left his care home, Hamilton House, at 9.
POLICE are appealing for information about a 70-year-old Catfield man who has been missing since the end of September.
Malcolm Goodman has not been seen since he left his care home, Hamilton House, at 9.30am on September 26.
He is described as white, about 5ft 8in to 5ft 9in tall, of slim build and having grey hair. He also has a beard and blue eyes.
When he was last seen he was wearing blue flared trousers, a dirty high visibility jacket and a yellow anorak over the top of this jacket.
You may also want to watch:
Police are concerned as he may be in need of his medication.
Although he has gone missing before he has normally returned within 24 hours. He is described as mobile for his age and may be in the Stalham, Ludham or Norwich areas. He also has links to Essex.
- 1 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 2 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Five hundred arrests help Great Yarmouth's war on drugs
- 5 Retired electrician who died in fire at home is named
- 6 'Curiouser and curiouser' - Mystery white rabbit graffiti appears on coast
- 7 'Ripped our hearts out' - Shop owners 'gutted' after burglars strike
- 8 Parking ban outside town centre church looks set to be reversed
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Man in 40s dies from Covid at Norfolk hospital
Anyone with information as to his whereabouts should phone PC Amy Hall on 0845 4564567.