Appeal for missing Catfield man
POLICE are appealing for information about a 70-year-old Catfield man who has been missing since the end of September.Malcolm Goodman has not been seen since he left his care home, Hamilton House, at 9.
POLICE are appealing for information about a 70-year-old Catfield man who has been missing since the end of September.
Malcolm Goodman has not been seen since he left his care home, Hamilton House, at 9.30am on September 26.
He is described as white, about 5ft 8in to 5ft 9in tall, of slim build and having grey hair. He also has a beard and blue eyes.
When he was last seen he was wearing blue flared trousers, a dirty high visibility jacket and a yellow anorak over the top of this jacket.
Police are concerned as he may be in need of his medication.
Although he has gone missing before he has normally returned within 24 hours. He is described as mobile for his age and may be in the Stalham, Ludham or Norwich areas. He also has links to Essex.
- 1 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 2 Mayor left waiting as cruise ship can not dock at Yarmouth due to winds
- 3 Roadworks will see a Gorleston road closed for three months
- 4 7 delicious places to eat in Great Yarmouth's Regent Road
- 5 Investigations continue after body part of man found on Yarmouth beach
- 6 Cyclists embark on challenge from Gorleston to London
- 7 The seven cheapest streets in Great Yarmouth
- 8 Great Yarmouth roadworks expected to be finished by the end of the month
- 9 £65,000 of improvements will see Gorleston street closed for six weeks
- 10 'Revolutionary' cancer test trial to begin in Great Yarmouth
Anyone with information as to his whereabouts should phone PC Amy Hall on 0845 4564567.