Have you seen missing dog Rio who was last seen at Winterton?
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen our dog Rio?
That is the desperate appeal from the French owners of a male pointer who went missing while they were on holiday in Norfolk.
Rio was last seen by the dunes at Winterton beach on March 25.
His owners had extended their holiday to search for him and the organisation Dog Lost has highlighted their appeal.
The owners are now back in France.
Through the Dog Lost website a reward had been offered. It says: “He was sighted running in the playing field towards the woods just behind the dunes.
“Rio is chipped to Spain, registered in France and is on holiday here. He is wearing a Union Jack collar with his identity tag attached.”
- 1 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 2 5 of the best places to spot celebrities in and around Yarmouth
- 3 First look as Ainsley Harriott and Grace Dent visit Yarmouth for TV show
- 4 Landlord finds 20 rabbits abandoned at home after tenants move out
- 5 Driver caught at speeds of nearly 100mph also found to have no licence
- 6 Jailed in Norfolk this week: Soldier who raped child and man who stabbed ex
- 7 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 8 Stephen Mulhern comes to Yarmouth in tonight's episode of In for a Penny
- 9 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 10 The care home bringing people together in its own pub
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Rio can call 01692 651771 or 077 6666 5684.
Further details on Rio can be found at www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=127089