Have you seen missing dog Rio who was last seen at Winterton?
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen our dog Rio?
That is the desperate appeal from the French owners of a male pointer who went missing while they were on holiday in Norfolk.
Rio was last seen by the dunes at Winterton beach on March 25.
His owners had extended their holiday to search for him and the organisation Dog Lost has highlighted their appeal.
The owners are now back in France.
Through the Dog Lost website a reward had been offered. It says: “He was sighted running in the playing field towards the woods just behind the dunes.
“Rio is chipped to Spain, registered in France and is on holiday here. He is wearing a Union Jack collar with his identity tag attached.”
- 1 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 2 Hotel with 'excellent reputation' up for sale as owner retires
- 3 'A slow down' - Estate agent says housing supply is hitting market
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 5 Body part investigation continues in Great Yarmouth
- 6 Wimbledon wild card Olivia through to second round in ladies doubles
- 7 Rescue hope for iconic hotel declared 'at risk' by national body
- 8 What the census tells us about Great Yarmouth
- 9 More than half say lights 'too tacky' for Gorleston
- 10 Renewed bid to bulldoze 'ugly mess' country pub for homes
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Rio can call 01692 651771 or 077 6666 5684.
Further details on Rio can be found at www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=127089