SEVERAL suspects have been charged following an increase in anti-social behaviour and crime in an area of Gorleston.
Police Safer Neighbourhood Teams based at Gorleston Police Station have been working together to tackle the problem in the Recreation Park/Church Lane area.
Joint high visibility patrols took place during problem times and further enquires identified a number of youths involved in assaults and anti-social behaviour.
A 19 year old man has been charged with a number of assaults and is currently on remand awaiting trial. A further two men and two women are on police bail pending further investigations,
A teenage girl has been reprimanded for her involvement in an assault, and an 18 year old man charged for racially abusing staff at local shop. Bail conditions prevent him from entering Church Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Contact: Magdalen SNT on 08454564567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Spiking in Great Yarmouth club last weekend
- 5 How Great Yarmouth are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 7 Bid for new affordable homes on 'eyesore' site in Gorleston
- 8 New vintage store opens bigger premises
- 9 Mother-of-two takes over slumber party business
- 10 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront