Attempted break-in at Gorleston home
Police are appealing for information after someone attempted to break into a home in Gorleston.
It happened at an address in mariners Compass between 9.30am and 2.30pm on Friday, June 15.
No entry was gained but a window and patio door were damaged in the process.
A bang was heard between 1pm and 1.30pm which caused a neighbour’s dogs to start barking and it is thought this may have scared the intruder or intruders off.
Police investigating the incident are asking anyone who may have been in the area between these times to think back to see if you remember seeing anything suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information about the incident or who tried to break in please call DC Gillian Dawson at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
- 1 Beach and dunes depleted by 'massive forces' as high tides hit
- 2 Construction of £26m Marina Centre to begin in coming weeks
- 3 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 4 Woman's third bid to have guesthouse converted into HMO rejected
- 5 'We will have to work at it' - mixed reaction as Great Yarmouth in tier 2
- 6 'I gave it a good run': Postmistress of 27 years retires due to Covid
- 7 'I think it's pretty fair' - Great Yarmouth people react to Tier 2 announcement
- 8 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 9 'Give it back' - Man's plea after his moped is stolen
- 10 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules