Awards open for Yarmouth business
THE third annual Great Yarmouth Spirit of Enterprise Awards sponsored by enterpriseGY, will be held on October 16.This year the annual business event is being held at Potters Leisure Resort.
THE third annual Great Yarmouth Spirit of Enterprise Awards sponsored by enterpriseGY, will be held on October 16.
This year the annual business event is being held at Potters Leisure Resort.
Working hand-in-hand with local businesses and industry bodies, the Awards were introduced in order to encourage, support and offer credible recognition to the borough's most successful and resilient businesses.
This year's categories are:
Great Small Business Award - for businesses employing ten staff or less that can demonstrate they have had an impact, made a difference or created success that should be commended.
Great Customer Service Award - open for both companies or individuals that can demonstrate they provide an exceptionally high standard of customer service and care.
- 1 Norfolk police officer goes on the run to win £100,000 on Hunted
- 2 Palmers: What is the plan, and when will it be finished?
- 3 Fly-tipping mattresses costs mother and son over £1,000
- 4 Four fire crews tackle flat blaze in Great Yarmouth
- 5 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 6 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 7 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 8 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 9 Roadworks to be aware of in and around Great Yarmouth this week
- 10 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
Great New Business Award - for businesses that have been trading or providing a service for 3 years or less, that have something proud to shout about.
Great Business Growth Award - for businesses that can demonstrate significant growth in one or more of the following: client base, premises, product portfolio, staff, geographic area or turnover.
Great Business to Business Award - open to businesses that provide a service or product aimed at the B2B market.
Great Leisure & Tourism Business Award - celebrating businesses that operate within the leisure and tourism sector of Great Yarmouth, whether a small gift shop or the largest operator.
Great Engineering Business Award - this award celebrates businesses within the engineering industry that are based in Great Yarmouth, operating either locally, nationally or internationally.
Great Retail Award - open to all retail businesses that operate within the Borough of Great Yarmouth.
enterpriseGY Business of the Year Award - this category will be the 'winner of winners', chosen from the eight finalists. Judges will look for the individual who can best demonstrate vision and leadership of an owner-led business.
The categories are now open for entry and details of how to enter, entry forms and rules of entry are available at www.enterprisegy.co.uk/awards. Alternatively, entry forms can be collected from: enterpriseGY, Novus Centre, The Conge, Great Yarmouth NR30 1NA. Telephone 0800 458 0146.