Badges stolen from Mercedes
A VANDAL scratched a Mercedes and removed two badges from the car while it was parked in a Great Yarmouth street.A police spokesman said the incident in Exmouth Road between 12.
A VANDAL scratched a Mercedes and removed two badges from the car while it was parked in a Great Yarmouth street.
A police spokesman said the incident in Exmouth Road between 12.30am and 6am on September 2 caused a substantial amount of damage.
Police have issued a description of a youth riding a bike they want to trace in connection with the incident who verbally abused the vehicle owner.
He is said to be between 10 and 12-years-old with short dark hair and wearing a hooded top. The bike he was riding was described as being 'too small for him'.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information in relation to the incident or youth should phone either PC Storey on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 3 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 4 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 5 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 6 Airport-style security coming to seafront club amid spiking fears
- 7 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 8 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 9 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley