Boogie Nights returns with a celebrity guest
- Credit: Archant
A popular club night will be returning to the Ocean Room in Gorleston with a guest appearance by a celebrity.
Boogie Nights, which has been a regular fixture of Gorleston nightlife for 22 years, will be returning on Friday, July 30.
All the usual 70s and 80s cheesy anthems, singalong tracks and guilty pleasures will be played.
The night has been updated and refreshed for 2021 and now includes the 90s.
The opening will be kicked off by Shaun Williamson - who is well-known for his former role of Barry from EastEnders - who will be hosting his touring show, Barrioke.
His twist on karaoke has been successful at large events and festivals across the UK during 2019.
You may also want to watch:
Barrioke will begin at 10pm, where the celebrity will be singing crowd pleasers with plenty of opportunity for audience participation.
Afterwards, DJ Paul Allen will be playing music from the 70s, 80s and 90s.
Standard admission is £5 and VIP Booths are available via Ticket Tailor.
- 1 Woman whose house was bombed in the war celebrates 100th birthday
- 2 'Curiouser and curiouser' - Mystery white rabbit graffiti appears on coast
- 3 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 4 Five hundred arrests help Great Yarmouth's war on drugs
- 5 Parking ban outside town centre church looks set to be reversed
- 6 Great Yarmouth bakery forced to close after it was 'condemned dangerous'
- 7 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 8 Dismay at appeal ruling on homes bid for site of former registry office
- 9 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low
- 10 Testing ramped up after 'extreme rise' in Covid cases in coastal areas
Doors open at 9pm.