Search

Belton fire 'started accidentally'

PUBLISHED: 18:11 15 September 2009 | UPDATED: 15:02 03 July 2010

A RUBBISH fire that got out of control in Belton was believed to have been started accidentally.

Firefighters from Great Yarmouth attended the incident in Station Road, Belton shortly after 8pm on Sunday.

A RUBBISH fire that got out of control in Belton was believed to have been started accidentally.

Firefighters from Great Yarmouth attended the incident in Station Road, Belton shortly after 8pm on Sunday.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Great Yarmouth Mercury