Belton fire 'started accidentally'

A RUBBISH fire that got out of control in Belton was believed to have been started accidentally.Firefighters from Great Yarmouth attended the incident in Station Road, Belton shortly after 8pm on Sunday.

A RUBBISH fire that got out of control in Belton was believed to have been started accidentally.

Firefighters from Great Yarmouth attended the incident in Station Road, Belton shortly after 8pm on Sunday.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus