Skeletons keep causing a stir in village
- Credit: The Belton Skeletons
A skeletal couple are continuing to raise chuckles in a scenic village on the east coast ahead of Halloween.
Called Tony and Belle, the skeletons are continuing their ghoulish trip around Belton in the countdown to Halloween
The couple and their dog Bones have enjoyed pumpkin picking and even a spot of shopping at their local Tesco among their various trips and activities.
People on social media continue to enjoy the antics of the Belton Skeletons and, at time of writing, the pair have more than 450 friends on Facebook.
Aside from enjoying their time in the village and counting down the days to Halloween, the skeletons are raising funds for playground equipment at Moorlands Primary School in Belton.
In a joint statement, Belle and Tony said: "Thank you to all our followers for all the the kind comments and donations we have received.
"Us skeletons are so happy to have brought many laughs and smiles to you all and stay spooky.
- 1 Where you can watch fireworks in Great Yarmouth this summer
- 2 Plans to revamp Great Yarmouth town centre gather pace
- 3 7 famous faces with Great Yarmouth links
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of Great Yarmouth Wheels Festival
- 5 Pupils put best feet forward to celebrate their school's 150th anniversary
- 6 'There will be a huge impact' - Councillor's fears ahead of 665 homes vote
- 7 Man killed 96-year-old bystander in road rage crash
- 8 Rapid growth of farm shop proves value of business diversity
- 9 Town road works extended due to depression in road surface
- 10 Marine company feeling buoyant after securing pilot launch contract
"Love, the Belton skeletons.