Bone idle... Have you seen Belle and Tony the Belton skeletons?
- Credit: Belton Skeletons
Halloween is weeks away and two humerus skeletons and their pet canine carcass have been striking rib-tickling poses around a Norfolk village to help people get in the spirit.
Belle and Tony, deceased, have been hanging around Belton hot spots, counting down the days until October 31.
The Belton Skeletons, who enjoy trips to the park to go on the swings, and going on long, bone-shuddering bike rides, have recently created a Facebook account to spread some Halloween community cheer.
Belle said: "We've had quite a lot of positive feedback on Facebook.
"It's been lovely.
You may also want to watch:
"My dog, Bones, is a big fan of the area. He loves the park."
The couple will be sharing their tour of Belton on their Facebook page until October 31.
On Halloween, the bony bunch will be staying with friends in the area, but will be available for photographs.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 3 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 4 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 5 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 6 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 7 Mother and daughter celebrate multi-generation graduation
- 8 Where can you see Father Christmas in the borough?
- 9 New boost for the Wellesley
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
"We'll only be about until Halloween," Tony said.
"But maybe we will come back next year."
Top 5 jokes about bones
- What do skeletons say as they head out to sea?
- Who is the most famous French skeleton?
- Why are skeletons so calm?
Because nothing gets under their skin.
- Why do skeletons hate the winter?
Because the cold goes right through them.
- What type of art do skeletons like?