Motorcyclists suffers serious injuries in industrial estate crash
- Credit: Archant
A male motorcyclist suffered serious injuries after he was involved in a crash on a Great Yarmouth industrial estate with a fellow motorcycle rider.
The crash happened at about 10.30am on Bessemer Way on the Harfreys Industrial Estate on Sunday.
Police were called to reports a green Kawasaki ZXR and a black Honda CRF, which were travelling in a group of four motorcycles south-bound on Bessemer Way, were involved in a collision.
The male rider of the Honda was taken to the James Paget University Hospital with serious injuries, where he remains.
The male rider of the Kawasaki sustained minor injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services attended and it re-opened shortly after 3.30pm.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said: “Officers are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident, particularly the riding manner of either vehicle prior to the collision, or has dash-cam footage of the incident.”
- 1 Four men arrested following altercation by Great Yarmouth pub
- 2 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 3 Yarmouth's wizard hotel to appear on Four in a Bed
- 4 Man who raped teen jailed for six years
- 5 'It's just not viable anymore' - Pub near Great Yarmouth closes
- 6 Police called to 'altercation' between pupils at Norfolk school
- 7 Date set for road reopening after sewer collapse
- 8 Man to be sentenced next month over Norfolk pub attack
- 9 Hospital opens £1.2m eye operation theatre to cut waiting times
- 10 TV show filmed in Norfolk starring Ainsley Harriott to air this month
Anyone with information should contact PC Richard Holloway at Acle Roads Policing on 101 quoting reference 168 of 16/09/18.