Motorcyclists suffers serious injuries in industrial estate crash
- Credit: Archant
A male motorcyclist suffered serious injuries after he was involved in a crash on a Great Yarmouth industrial estate with a fellow motorcycle rider.
The crash happened at about 10.30am on Bessemer Way on the Harfreys Industrial Estate on Sunday.
Police were called to reports a green Kawasaki ZXR and a black Honda CRF, which were travelling in a group of four motorcycles south-bound on Bessemer Way, were involved in a collision.
The male rider of the Honda was taken to the James Paget University Hospital with serious injuries, where he remains.
The male rider of the Kawasaki sustained minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while emergency services attended and it re-opened shortly after 3.30pm.
A spokesman for Norfolk police said: “Officers are keen to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident, particularly the riding manner of either vehicle prior to the collision, or has dash-cam footage of the incident.”
- 1 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Council pay out six claims to drivers after car park ramp damaged vehicles
- 4 Neighbours oppose off-licence over crime fears
- 5 Drug dealer who targeted young people in Great Yarmouth jailed
- 6 'So proud' - School staff clap for children to mark 'phenomenal' work
- 7 Ghostly photos show deserted Yarmouth in lockdown
- 8 Norfolk-based Brexit Party founder punished for Covid protest
- 9 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 10 Man in court over Norfolk Broads' boat break-ins during lockdown
Anyone with information should contact PC Richard Holloway at Acle Roads Policing on 101 quoting reference 168 of 16/09/18.