BMX track in latest plan applications
Planning applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between December 4 to December 17Belton and Browston - Change of use from agricultural land for the development of a bmx and mountain bike track and future facilities to support the track at Fair Few Farm, Stepshort, for Mr T Knight.
Planning applications received by Great Yarmouth Borough Council between December 4 to December 17
Belton and Browston - Change of use from agricultural land for the development of a bmx and mountain bike track and future facilities to support the track at Fair Few Farm, Stepshort, for Mr T Knight.
Extensions and alterations at Bracken Holme, 14 Sandy Lane, for Mr C Crickmore.
Bradwell N - Variation of condition 3 of PP N/4190/5 in order to rearrange site, additional three more caravans to be sited at Caravan Park, Beaumont Park, for Mr F Smith.
You may also want to watch:
Bradwell S - Proposed extensions to front bedroom, rear lounge and kitchen and side extension to replace existing garage, provision of driveway to allow for vehicle turning at 200 Beccles Road, for Mr G Fox.
Proposed front and rear dormers and single storey conservatory at 33 Mill Lane, for Mrs J Hopper.
- 1 Drone photo shows £26m seafront leisure centre taking shape
- 2 'Water runs down the walls' - Woman, 65, hits out at mouldy council flat
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Low turnout in Great Yarmouth
- 4 What's opening in Great Yarmouth from May 17?
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Buy a B&B as nine for sale in 'boom year' for budget hotels
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Man charged with having more than 220,000 indecent images of children
- 9 Man dies after being found unresponsive in car at retail park
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
Great Yarmouth - External alterations to existing retail warehouse units D, E and E1 and external works to the entrance of Unit A at Gapton Hall Retail Park, Gapton Hall Road.
Retrospective application for the erection of a lean-to smoking shelter at Columbia Taverna, 60-61 Crown Road, for Columbia Taverna.
Change of use to B1 offices at 34 North Quay, for Mr S Christophi.
Hemsby - Construction of four detached dwellings and private drive at 5-7 Beach Road, for Mr O Hanbury.
Martham - Substitution of five bed house with two two bed semi-detached houses and ancillary works at 25 and 26 Bradfield Drive, for Country and Metropolitan Homes.
Ormesby St Margaret - Proposed annexe for disabled person Robert Farmer (parent) at 14 Station Road, for Mrs S Garwood.
Proposed detached garage and cartlodge; proposed covered patio area refurbishment of existing attached building to form a storeroom at Scratby Hall Barn, Scratby Road, Scratby, for Mr J Manning.
Proposed alterations and partial rebuilding of garage to form granny annexe at 18 Yarmouth Road, for Miss Higgleton and Mr C Godfrey.
Rollesby - Retrospective application for brick and tile outbuilding for ancillary use at 5 King Georges Avenue, for Mr S Tate.