Boy, 15, admits smashing bus window in Gorleston
A 15-year-old boy has admitted to smashing the window of a single-decker bus as it travelled along Church Lane in Gorleston.
The youth is being dealt with by way of community resolution after the incident on Monday, April 16.
Police appealed for information after the bus window was smashed as it travelled from Gorleston High Street towards the traffic lights at Crab Lane at around 3.40pm.
Fortunately no one on board was hurt.
Officers made enquiries into the incident and managed to trace the 15-year-old who was very apologetic for his actions.
You may also want to watch:
As it was his first offence, and at the request of the bus company, this has been dealt with via community resolution and he has now written a letter of apology to them.
- 1 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 2 Jail for 'Jekyll and Hyde' builder who made customer 'fear for her life'
- 3 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 4 Another Norfolk branch of Outfit shuts for good among 31 more closures
- 5 Man, 23, knocked off bike during robbery
- 6 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 7 Council rounds on 'uninformed' coronavirus marshal critics
- 8 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 9 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 10 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads