Boys rescued from rocks at Sea Palling
TWO boys were rescued from rocks off the coast of Sea Palling after being spotted by a nearby rescue crew.The boys, whose ages were unknown, were brought to shore at about 9pm last night by the Sea Palling Voluntary Lifeboat.
TWO boys were rescued from rocks off the coast of Sea Palling after being spotted by a nearby rescue crew.
The boys, whose ages were unknown, were brought to shore at about 9pm last night by the Sea Palling Voluntary Lifeboat.
They they ran off when the boat landed.
Bill Austin, watch officer at Yarmouth coastguard, said they were lucky to be spotted.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “It's so easy to slip or get your leg caught. It's a very dangerous spot and of course when the tide comes in people can get trapped.
“The danger is if they're not spotted.”
- 1 Weekly fireworks making 'spectacular' return to seafront
- 2 TV presenter Stephen Mulhern spotted filming pop-up game show in Yarmouth
- 3 Appeal to find missing man from Gorleston
- 4 Bid for grocery store in end-of-terrace house
- 5 Drone images show devastation caused by holiday centre fire
- 6 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 7 Missing man from Gorleston found
- 8 Yarmouth police officer admits seven child porn offences
- 9 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 10 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found