Bradwell baton twirler's hopes for Oz
A FUNDRAISING day is being held to help a baton twirler take part in the world championship in Australia.Bradwell teenager Sophie Parrott needs to raise around �2,000 to compete Down Under in August.
A FUNDRAISING day is being held to help a baton twirler take part in the world championship in Australia.
Bradwell teenager Sophie Parrott needs to raise around �2,000 to compete Down Under in August.
The King's Arms pub in Northgate Street, Great Yarmouth is hosting the event on Sunday from 1pm.
Sophie's uncle Micky Pywell, who owns the pub, has being trying to help her achieve her dream of going to the championship.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie will be performing a baton twirling display and there will be a bouncy castle, BBQ and tombola.
Anyone who has any collection tins is asked to call Sophie on 01493 661172.
- 1 Weekly fireworks making 'spectacular' return to seafront
- 2 TV presenter Stephen Mulhern spotted filming pop-up game show in Yarmouth
- 3 Appeal to find missing man from Gorleston
- 4 Bid for grocery store in end-of-terrace house
- 5 Drone images show devastation caused by holiday centre fire
- 6 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 7 Missing man from Gorleston found
- 8 Yarmouth police officer admits seven child porn offences
- 9 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 10 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found