Bradwell baton twirler's hopes for Oz
A FUNDRAISING day is being held to help a baton twirler take part in the world championship in Australia.Bradwell teenager Sophie Parrott needs to raise around �2,000 to compete Down Under in August.
A FUNDRAISING day is being held to help a baton twirler take part in the world championship in Australia.
Bradwell teenager Sophie Parrott needs to raise around �2,000 to compete Down Under in August.
The King's Arms pub in Northgate Street, Great Yarmouth is hosting the event on Sunday from 1pm.
Sophie's uncle Micky Pywell, who owns the pub, has being trying to help her achieve her dream of going to the championship.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie will be performing a baton twirling display and there will be a bouncy castle, BBQ and tombola.
Anyone who has any collection tins is asked to call Sophie on 01493 661172.
- 1 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 2 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 3 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 4 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 5 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 6 Coastal holiday parks getting £3m investment
- 7 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 8 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 9 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
- 10 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth