Bradwell girl's quick recovery
A BRAVE little Bradwell girl is full of bounce again after undergoing major surgery for a serious heart condition.Paris Howell endured a seven hour operation at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children to have a prosthetic heart valve fitted.
A BRAVE little Bradwell girl is full of bounce again after undergoing major surgery for a serious heart condition.
Paris Howell endured a seven hour operation at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children to have a prosthetic heart valve fitted.
The six year old Woodlands School pupil has had three living saving operations at the hospital after being born with a condition called tricuspid atresia.
Dad Jason said: “The nurses told us the Paris was the best patient they had ever had in intensive care.
You may also want to watch:
“She was a little upset about having gas, it was the first big operation she has had for a few years and was designed to help take the pressure off her lungs.”
Paris's uncle Lee and aunt Sharon raised �1,674 for Great Ormond Street Hospital taking part in this year's Great North Run.
- 1 Fire on the water bursts into life on Yarmouth seafront
- 2 Petrol attack shopkeeper opens spice shop and restaurant in former pub
- 3 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Work on Great Yarmouth's Third River Crossing 'progressing well'
- 6 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 7 Great Yarmouth church to receive £300k grant
- 8 Family finally get 'emotional' reunion with woman dumped at care home
- 9 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 10 Picture special: Fire on the Water thrills crowds
Lee and Sharon completed the run in a time of two hours, eight minutes and travelled to London to present the cheque to hospital staff.