Bradwell girl's quick recovery
A BRAVE little Bradwell girl is full of bounce again after undergoing major surgery for a serious heart condition.Paris Howell endured a seven hour operation at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children to have a prosthetic heart valve fitted.
A BRAVE little Bradwell girl is full of bounce again after undergoing major surgery for a serious heart condition.
Paris Howell endured a seven hour operation at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children to have a prosthetic heart valve fitted.
The six year old Woodlands School pupil has had three living saving operations at the hospital after being born with a condition called tricuspid atresia.
Dad Jason said: “The nurses told us the Paris was the best patient they had ever had in intensive care.
You may also want to watch:
“She was a little upset about having gas, it was the first big operation she has had for a few years and was designed to help take the pressure off her lungs.”
Paris's uncle Lee and aunt Sharon raised �1,674 for Great Ormond Street Hospital taking part in this year's Great North Run.
- 1 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth
- 2 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 3 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 4 "We're looking to move soon" - Neighbours' anger over derelict building fires
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Cafe opens at expanded farm shop that boomed during lockdown
- 7 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 8 Legal challenge over riverside footpath is finally resolved
- 9 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 10 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
Lee and Sharon completed the run in a time of two hours, eight minutes and travelled to London to present the cheque to hospital staff.