Bradwell woman's death crash driver charged
Anthony Carroll A 19-year-old man has been charged following a fatal crash in which a Bradwell woman died on the B1375 at Oulton, near Lowestoft, on November 2 last year.
A 19-year-old man has been charged following a fatal crash in which a Bradwell woman died on the B1375 at Oulton, near Lowestoft, on November 2 last year.
Kelly Palmer, 30, died after the Suzuki Vitara 4x4 convertible she was driving was in collision with a Citroen car at Parkhill at about 5.40pm that day.
Casey Mola, 19, of Market Lane in Blundeston was charged on Friday with causing death by careless driving, causing the death of Kelly Palmer by driving a motor vehicle while uninsured and in possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He is due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, May 11.
- 1 Third teenager arrested over Yarmouth park stabbing
- 2 Tesco applies to sell alcohol from pub site
- 3 Seaside cafe opens new toy library for dogs
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 5 Thrilling Fire on the Water show to light up Yarmouth
- 6 Crowds pour on to streets to enjoy light and sound display
- 7 They started life in lockdown - but how are these businesses doing now?
- 8 Gorleston high street closed this week for emergency gas works
- 9 Award-winning Halloween event returns to Great Yarmouth this half term
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed