Bridge repairs to last a fortnight
Briggate Bridge in North Walsham will be closed for two weeks from Monday while repairs are carried out.A parapet wall on the bridge, which carries the C411, Station Road, over the North Walsham and Dilham canal, was partly damaged in an accident.
Briggate Bridge in North Walsham will be closed for two weeks from Monday while repairs are carried out.
A parapet wall on the bridge, which carries the C411, Station Road, over the North Walsham and Dilham canal, was partly damaged in an accident.
The road will be closed to vehicles Monday - Friday between 7.30am and 4pm to enable the repairs to be made and diversions will be in place.
Access for pedestrians will be maintained and special arrangements will be made for school buses before 8am and after 3.30pm, and the emergency services at all times.
You may also want to watch:
The work will be carried out by the Norfolk County Council Planning and Transportation partnership and is estimated to cost �6,000.
- 1 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 2 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 3 Killer shrimp 'no-fishing' barriers torn down by vandals in the Broads
- 4 The areas of Norfolk where Covid cases are now falling
- 5 Retired teacher took his own life ahead of abuse court case, inquest hears
- 6 'One of a kind' home with golf simulator and gym is for sale for £795,000
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Grab your binoculars to see the Moon, Mars and Uranus together