Burgh Castle drainage works to start
DRAINAGE works will start next Wednesday on Butt Lane, Burgh Castle.The work, outside the entrance to Park Resorts Caravan Holiday Centre, will last about three weeks.
DRAINAGE works will start next Wednesday on Butt Lane, Burgh Castle.
The work, outside the entrance to Park Resorts Caravan Holiday Centre, will last about three weeks.
One lane will be closed and traffic lights will be in place.
Access to properties will be maintained at most times and residents of affacted households will be contacted.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk County Council project will cost �29,300.
- 1 Great Yarmouth man banned from high street at night
- 2 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 3 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 4 New Sports Direct in town's former M&S set for summer opening
- 5 Norfolk ban for three men who stole cash from Yarmouth fruit machines
- 6 Coastal holiday parks getting £3m investment
- 7 Woman shares horror after pet cat Dave is mutilated by elastic band
- 8 The challenges of May 17 re-opening - including keeping people sat down
- 9 "I love it here" - No surprise at village's Rightmove popularity
- 10 New dessert restaurant opens in Great Yarmouth