Burgh Castle drainage works to start
DRAINAGE works will start next Wednesday on Butt Lane, Burgh Castle.The work, outside the entrance to Park Resorts Caravan Holiday Centre, will last about three weeks.
DRAINAGE works will start next Wednesday on Butt Lane, Burgh Castle.
The work, outside the entrance to Park Resorts Caravan Holiday Centre, will last about three weeks.
One lane will be closed and traffic lights will be in place.
Access to properties will be maintained at most times and residents of affacted households will be contacted.
You may also want to watch:
The Norfolk County Council project will cost �29,300.
- 1 Weekly fireworks making 'spectacular' return to seafront
- 2 TV presenter Stephen Mulhern spotted filming pop-up game show in Yarmouth
- 3 Appeal to find missing man from Gorleston
- 4 Bid for grocery store in end-of-terrace house
- 5 Drone images show devastation caused by holiday centre fire
- 6 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 7 Missing man from Gorleston found
- 8 Yarmouth police officer admits seven child porn offences
- 9 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 10 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found