Burgh Castle drainage works to start
DRAINAGE works will start next Wednesday on Butt Lane, Burgh Castle.The work, outside the entrance to Park Resorts Caravan Holiday Centre, will last about three weeks.
DRAINAGE works will start next Wednesday on Butt Lane, Burgh Castle.
The work, outside the entrance to Park Resorts Caravan Holiday Centre, will last about three weeks.
One lane will be closed and traffic lights will be in place.
Access to properties will be maintained at most times and residents of affacted households will be contacted.
The Norfolk County Council project will cost �29,300.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 'The right thing to do' - Great Yarmouth people respond to new restrictions
- 3 'They make people smile': Mural painted on to town's purple parrot house
- 4 Christmas cheer despite Storm Arwen at Christmas market
- 5 Man arrested in connection with sexual assault of girl released on bail
- 6 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 7 'Great to be back' - Big crowd at Great Yarmouth Christmas lights switch on
- 8 Staffing issues prompts Yarmouth vaccine centre to cancel walk-ins
- 9 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school