Burglars break into Yarmouth premises
BURGLARS stole two envelopes and tins containing cash after breaking into the offices of GFS Platform in Great Yarmouth.The burglars forced a first floor window of the South Quay premises and made an untidy search of the property between 6.
BURGLARS stole two envelopes and tins containing cash after breaking into the officers of GFS Platform in Great Yarmouth.
The burglars forced a first floor window of the South Quay premises and made an untidy search of the property between 6.30pm on Friday and Tuesday before forcing ground floor doors to escape.
This is the fourth incident reported to police at this premises since early May.
Between 4.30pm on May 11, and 10am on May 12, burglars stole a laptop after gaining access to the building by smashing a first floor window.
You may also want to watch:
During a second incident a further three laptops were stolen along with a digital camera.
Sgt Dan Smith, from South Yarmouth Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT), said: “Our investigation into these incidents continues and we believe the incidents are linked.
- 1 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 2 The budget: Great Yarmouth estate to receive £860,000
- 3 Where sewage is being emptied in rivers and waters around Yarmouth
- 4 More than 31,000 tickets sold for Fire on the Water
- 5 All you need to know about Yarmouth's first fair in the park
- 6 This pub can be included on your Trick or Treat round
- 7 Fashion boss treats Yarmouth auntie to Mercedes for 60th birthday
- 8 Where can you see Father Christmas in the borough?
- 9 Public meetings to be held over 665-home bid
- 10 New boost for the Wellesley
“We continue to work closely with the management of GFS Platform offering crime prevention advice and we have increased patrols in the South Quay area. I would urge anyone with information about the incidents to come forward.”
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 0845 4564567 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.