Bus services still delayed
BUS services in Great Yarmouth continue to be delayed and diverted because of the major roadworks. First Eastern Counties is operating a reduced timetable throughout the duration of the works with all services terminating at Yarmouth town centre.
BUS services in Great Yarmouth continue to be delayed and diverted because of the major roadworks.
First Eastern Counties is operating a reduced timetable throughout the duration of the works with all services terminating at Yarmouth town centre. Journey times have been increased and First has again urged passengers to allow extra time for their travel. All services are operating from the usual stops expect those on the Barrack Estate - these buses are operating from King Street in an attempt to avoid as much congestion as possible. For more information about services contact First on 08456 020 121 or visit www.firstgroup.com.
Ambassador services 730, 731, 834 and 826 will continue to be affected during phase three with certain services avoiding the town centre and alternative stops put in place. For further information contact Ambassador Travel on 01493 440350.
Amza/Travel Royall services 6, 206 and 206a will also be affected during phase three with certain services not operating in the town centre. Other services will be diverted via Breydon Bridge. Further information is available from Amza/Travel Royall on 01493 750863.
Anglian services 581and 577 will be diverted via A12 Breydon Bridge during phase three, missing Southtown Road, completely, except from the 8am service from Beccles. Outbound services from Yarmouth will run as normal. There will also be changes to Anglian's X47 Gorleston to Norwich service during phase three. To find out more contact Anglian on 01502 711109 or visit www.anglianbus.co.uk.
Sanders 6 service - North Walsham to Great Yarmouth and Colleges - will only operate during college times via Breydon Bridge during phase three. More information is available from Sanders 01263 712800.
- 1 New Norfolk café is selling out of its custard tarts and Nutella-filled croissants
- 2 New York, Paris, Peckham, Great Yarmouth - Only Fools stars coming to town
- 3 'The best yet' - Yarmouth's celebration of wheels gearing up for return
- 4 Village gets together to repair empty home for Ukrainian refugees
- 5 New seafront festival promises feast of family fun
- 6 Tyson Fury is making a comeback to Gorleston
- 7 Access road for driveways denied to Gorleston residents
- 8 Consultant maps his medical journey
- 9 Pupils 'not afraid to share ideas' - School praised by Ofsted
- 10 Charity football match to boost Norfolk and Waveney MIND
Swift 600 - Gorleston to Yarmouth service Monday to Friday - remains affected during phase three. On Saturdays the service will be starting later and will not serve Market Gates or the railway station. Swift 837 - Aylsham to Yarmouth Colleges - is still operating to colleges during phase three but will not travel into the town centre. Further information on route changes and timetables is available by calling Swift Taxis and Private Hire on 01493 300300.